Thursday, March 15, 2012

A few of my past projects

These are some projects that I have completed lately



This is my new saw!!!  I put off buying this thing for months and months, and my wife finally just told me to go buy it.  I am still tuning it in all the way.  Having a little bit of trouble getting it to a true 90 degree cutting.  The ruler on the front is pretty much useless, but I feel better messuring off the table anyways.  With those two cons said, I am sooo glad my wife told me to get this thing.  Before, I was cutting with my curcular saw.

First larger project I built with the new saw.  I love having this to do any glue ups, or any other type of projects.

My birthday presents my wife got me last year.

Turning the first segemented bowl....

......Didn't turn out to good.

With some cool off time, I went back down, and got this out of it.  It's pretty thick, but it was my first thing turning on the lathe, so I was a little scared to go to thin.

Starting out with the first cornhole boards

First set of cornhole boards complete.  I have done several sets since this.  I build all boards by ACA specs.  I have started selling the boards, so if you are interested, please let me know.

Candle holder made on the lathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment